Q. Using Research Help Now
What questions will you help me with?
We will take any question of an academic nature. Our intention is to show you how to find the answers rather than do the research for you. Genealogy questions fall outside the scope of service. Please contact the Library of Michigan for genealogy research.
How do you use Research Help Now?
A link is available from your library homepage.
What if I'd like to schedule a demonstration for my class or other group, which would involve several people accessing the service at once?
We appreciate your enthusiasm and help in publicizing the service in this way. Please contact your virtual reference librarian to provide him/her with a heads up for the date/time of the classroom demonstration.
Who can use Research Help Now?
The Research Help Now service strives to respond to all questions. Priority is given to inquiries from the faculty, staff and students of the participating institutions. Priority is also given to questions about the participating institutions and resources unique to these institutions including resources of the federal depository collection. Other questions may be referred to other appropriate sources.
- Cleary University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Jackson Community College
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Kellogg Community College
- Lansing Community College
- Lawrence Tech University
- Madonna University
- Michigan State University
- North Central Michigan College
- Northwestern Michigan College
- Oakland Community College
- Spring Arbor University
- St. Clair County Community College
- Washtenaw Community College
- Wayne County Community College District